Se connecter

Rétrogaming

PlayStation 2

Sujet : FF X freezes in dialogue!!
mishkalidas
Niveau 1
26 juillet 2019 à 11:43:45

Hello. I’m new to ps2 gaming and I have a question. I have been playing Final Fantasy X (and loving it) but I am at a point where a conversation freezes and I can’t pass that point. The game does not freeze, because there is movement on the screen (people walking and such) but the game gets stuck (I can only pause and unpause). When I reload, it happens again, at a different point in the conversation, with the ingame music playing with no problem.

amanojiaku
Niveau 29
27 juillet 2019 à 14:23:04

Houston,we've had a problem

-_lagrogne_-
Niveau 10
30 juillet 2019 à 19:35:28

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/30/5/1564158911-sarkooper.png

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
08 août 2019 à 22:08:15

[11:43:45] <mishkalidas>
Hello. I’m new to ps2 gaming and I have a question. I have been playing Final Fantasy X (and loving it) but I am at a point where a conversation freezes and I can’t pass that point. The game does not freeze, because there is movement on the screen (people walking and such) but the game gets stuck (I can only pause and unpause). When I reload, it happens again, at a different point in the conversation, with the ingame music playing with no problem.

Hello
I had the same problem on my Ps3, I fixed it by selling my copy which was defective.

Is this the only game were you've got problem ? It's more a problem due to an old PlayStation 2, the lens must be dirty and this caused some Glitchs in my Sonic Heroes first play while I was thinking that's the problem was from the game.

Good luck too find out the problem.

Sujet : FF X freezes in dialogue!!
News culture
La Planète des Singes : Le Nouveau Royaume - la révolution simienne est en marche !
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page