Se connecter

Rétrogaming

PlayStation 2

Sujet : Best Way To Clean Up a PS2-Slim Safely?
ShawnKingston
Niveau 2
07 août 2019 à 13:20:00

Good morning friends. I'm curious if you folks could give me some pointers on how to clean up my PS2-Slim safely.

I've had the PS2 hooked up for about a year now to an HD TV and have used it very rarely due to it looking so poor. I just recently purchased quite a few new PS2 games though and am in the process of creating an area of the game room with a CRTV in order to play older consoles properly; so I'd like to get the PS2 cleaned up and in good working order to make sure I can play these games properly and ensure the PS2 still has a decently long life.

As I said, it's been sitting for about a year. Only a light dusting on cleaning days is about the most care it's gotten unfortunately.

I'm not a very mechanically-inclined person so I'd like to avoid taking the console apart if possible. I would just like to know what the best cleaners or methods to clean the console are, what internal components (hopefully without having to break it down) need to be checked or cleaned and how to do so; and what I need to check on the system to make sure everything is in good working order and will stay so.

Thanks so much for any and all help folks. I really appreciate any and all assistance in this!

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
08 août 2019 à 22:26:13

Hello,
I'm not a expert at mechanical activities but this could help you :

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Clean-Playstation-2-Slim/

Sujet : Best Way To Clean Up a PS2-Slim Safely?
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page