Se connecter

Sport

Sports mécaniques

Sujet : NFL players have gotten bolder about their shoe choices this season
anmmogo
Niveau 1
06 octobre 2017 à 04:07:23

But, just in case, McAlpine threw a draft party for him. When she went to go procure supplies for the party, she heard a television say Alexander was drafted with the Maddenvip.com 110th pick in the 2014 NFL draft. He was selected in the fourth round, a three-round jump from his original projections. Even better — he was staying home to play for the then-St. Louis Rams, trading what had been a janitor’s suit for an NFL uniform.

He had arrived.“I [drove] home so fast,” she recalled. “When I got home, Maurice was on the phone with the Rams. He was saying, ‘Mama, Mama, I told you, Mama!’ I didn't think the Rams would get him, but they actually drafted him and in the fourth round.”Alexander said he learned a hard lesson from the incident at Utah State. He even revealed that things had changed between him and the man on the other side of the biggest roadblock of his journey.“

It made me a man at the end of the day,” he said. “Me and my teammate (DeMartino), we’re great friends, [now]. It was a mistake. It made me a better man today.” Adidas wanted Lamar Jackson to wear Yeezy cleats. He'd only do it if his whole team could. -From the well-informedMike Rutherford's daily Louisville notes roundup at Card Chronicle:

A lot of Louisville people raised a fuss during the early part of the season when they started seeing some NFL and college players sporting adidas' "Yeezy" cleats, but no Louisville Cardinals wearing them.(In case you need any of that explained: Yeezys are the expensive shoes in an Adidas series designed by Kanye West,NFL players have gotten bolder about their shoe choices this season, and Louisville is a marquee Adidas program. IfMississippi State coaches can be out here wearing the hard-to-obtain shoes, then why would Adidas not want to draw more attention to its associations with the eventual Heisman winner?)

Abyss_Calibur
Niveau 54
06 octobre 2017 à 10:18:50

Wrong forum mate.

Sujet : NFL players have gotten bolder about their shoe choices this season
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page