Se connecter

Jeux PC

Sujet : Battery a41-x550a pour R510C not charging and sudden shutdowns
lingueess
Niveau 1
13 novembre 2018 à 04:21:11

Hello everyone,

I have had MY R510C for almost 14 months now, it was acting great.
2 days ago i have noticed that my battery is stuck at 0% although indicating that its plugged in and charging (attached image)
then the laptop suddenly shutdown completely. I re-opened the laptop worked fine till after i logged into the Windows then it shut down again, kept on repeating the same process 6 - 8 times unfortunately same result.

I restated the laptop and signed in with the safe mode ( works fine ) i backed up my recent data and restored the windows back to factory settings and installed all drivers and updates, after restoration it worked fine, yet with the same battery problem. then i turned it off and went out, 5 hours later i came back home tried to use the laptop, but the same issue happened again .

The battery A41-X550A http://www.batterieprofessionnel.com/asus-a41-x550a.html ins't charging ( laptop on and off)

I am not quite sure what might be the problem , so if any one could help that would be great. Thank you

The laptop doesn't shutdown anymore, yet the battery LED blinks orange and the battery status changed to " 0% plugged in NOT charging" Does it mean a dead battery?

Sujet : Battery a41-x550a pour R510C not charging and sudden shutdowns
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page