Se connecter

Savoir & Culture

Cours et Devoirs

Sujet : Anglais :Rédaction d'une lettre pour un sponsor
alexandre-ts
Niveau 1
20 novembre 2019 à 12:28:17

Bonjour, je suis en étude supérieur, dans le cadre de la création d'un projet culturel, je dois élaborer une lettre en ANGLAIS à un sponsor potentiel. Si quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de me faire remarquer mes fautes de syntaxe ça serait cool.
Vous trouverez le texte ci-dessous
Je vous en remercie d'avance :)

Dear " La Cigale et la Fourmi" bookshop

« Young Hopes » is an association that attends to students who living in the disadvantaged urban areas. Each year, a theatrical performance ‘'shake the pear’’ has played by the students and well-known actors coming from Nanterre city like Gad Elmaleh and Omar Sy. It will be held on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th June at 6 pm at Théâtre Nanterre-Amandiers’’.

Regarding the characteristics of the young people involved in the project, the number of teenagers from Nanterre quarter leaving school without getting a degree has risen, so far. Then, this young population is hanging around in the streets until midnight.
Relating it to those facts, I am going to talk about their problems that exist into this community. In fact, the problems are related to the social exclusion, a decrease of the attractiveness of the city. By the way, this last fact might generate a negative impact on your bottom line.
Nevertheless, those young teenagers are born talented, they have a capacity for understanding, but the environment where they living has deprived them of an education.
That is why I looking for a partner like your campany to support the development and implementation of my cultural and social project.
Moreover, the cultural event aim to improve student’s knowledges, create residents social and professional insertion, contribute to the territory’s economic growth and promote the image of the unprivileged districts.

Thanks to this event, your company Sponsorship make benefits :
- Increase your exposure to new b to b businesses. For example: people working in the teaching field will present to assist to the show on 27th June (teachers, head teacher, speech therapist, the head of a children’s activity centre). You will are interested in buying your new collection of book.Also It is an incredible ROI.
- improve your awareness brand.
- this performance will increase an interest in reading.In consequence, the crowd in your bookshop will increase.

With reference to your exposure, I am willing to give the audience a warm introduction of you bookshop after the end of each student’s performance. Then, I could promote your activities on Twitter, Pinterest, Instragram by including your sponsor’s informations and links to your own social media accounts. Secondly, after each end of student’s performance, the association staff thank your infrastructure for helping us.

Please, do not hesitate to call me through the details found below for any additional questions or clarifications regarding the sponsorship.

Thank you for taking time to read this proposal and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely.

Sujet : Anglais :Rédaction d'une lettre pour un sponsor
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page