Se connecter

The King of Fighters 2003

Sujet : Infinity Kingdom Hack 49k diamonds Cheats codes iOS android mod
Infif947
Niveau 1
27 février 2021 à 09:11:44

Infinity Kingdom Hack 49k diamonds Cheats codes iOS android mod

here https://trustmod.top/infinity-kingdom/

This Infinity Kingdom hack is great. I’d been playing ROK, when I came upon this game and I completely switched. I love the immortals and their entrances when looking at them. I love the features and the graphics. It’s very helpful when upgrading to higher tier troops and all the lower tier automatically upgrade. The dragons are fun and look good. Out of all these things and many more, the only bad thing is the AP system. Like god... it’s horrible. Everything cost ap, and the average cost is around 100 Ap. You only have a max of 1000. Infinity Kingdom cheat codes 2021 may seem like a lot but everything you do outside of your city cost ap. The game only gives you a few small ap refills then you have to pay 100 gems per for the rest and they max you out at 5. I understand the reasoning behind limiting us on ap, but maybe make attacking the nomes cost no ap? Something needs to be done about the ap system. I don’t know what to think it is a pretty good game with good graphics not many bugs but rise of kingdoms is the same kind of game.. they are so similar but rise of kingdoms is just better in almost every way. It is a better community, easier to understand and the gameplay is more engaging. So in conclusion if your looking for a game like this I would recommend playing rise of kingdoms first. But the game is fine by itself. This game is very similar to early days of RoK and its very forgiving i lead the #1 alliance on server 12 and I already love this game it has many features to it that are unique even if you mess a few things up you will still be fine the pay to win aspect is still there but you can easily be f2p if you take the time and know what you are doing this is THE most f2p friendly game I’ve seen playing these types of games so far I would recommend downloading this game now and getting to know the game many of the bad reviews I’ve seen on here are from people who don’t know about these games and don’t know what they are talking about if you want a f2p friendly and a great game this is the game you should get

Sujet : Infinity Kingdom Hack 49k diamonds Cheats codes iOS android mod
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page