Se connecter

Strip Poker : A Sizzling Game of Chance

Sujet : How to Improve Your Generals Fastest in European War 4: Napoleon
xuankien3993
Niveau 1
02 avril 2015 à 09:36:58

Today I will show you how to fast improve your generals in European War 4: Napoleon.

I've designed a way to go for a fast metal grinding, but mostly to improve my generals, including new princess. The general idea is to have a guard cavalry troup surrounded by almost dead ennemies, and to repeatedly kill them all by reloading.

I used the Battle of Leipzig (the excellent French generals available helps to create the right conditions), but a lot of other scenarios may be good as well. You'll need to have many ennemies and a lot of troups as well. You also need to leave your ennemies "almost dead" (a few save/reload may be useful. Don't use any of your "home generals" at this stage. Create a guard general (double troup) and try to position where he'll be surrounded by a few ennemy troups. Another few ennemies migh be 2 hexes away. Then save.

Then from there, you can join any of your general to that troup and repeatedly kill all the ennemies (those surrounding your general plus those where he'll move to). The situation I've been able to create within 30 minutes involved 3 ennemies just around, and another 2, 2 hexes away. 2 of those being generals. I believe it should be possible to obtain a situation with 6 or even 7 ennemies, but 5 are good enough.

READ ALL : https://onclan.com/tip/how-to-improve-your-generals-fastest-in-european-war-4-napoleon.YEi9qV3GQ3P1Rjzq

Sujet : How to Improve Your Generals Fastest in European War 4: Napoleon
News culture
La Planète des Singes : Le Nouveau Royaume - la révolution simienne est en marche !
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page