Se connecter

Loisirs

Jeux

Sujet : LE MEILLEUR PLAY-TO-EARN
sagouinriche
Niveau 3
08 janvier 2022 à 22:19:13

Nouvelle vidéo sur le meilleur play to earn ! On peut commencer avec 0 et en 5h j'ai gagné 10euros hehe :)
https://youtu.be/1nARGyLwpMo
Faites moi vos retours !

mondeespace
Niveau 1
05 juin 2022 à 01:42:23

This game is an online Free, Today I would like to share with you a free and very profitable play2earn !
It's a site offering a whole bunch of mini games, season pass, free cloud mining for life, crafting, ranking, etc ...
https://bit.ly/3wYnV9J
To earn a quick and easy passive income for life, it is in my eyes the best method !!!
The tutorial give you :
+ Full presentation of the website
+ All tips for earn more !
+ Free signup bonus !
+ My proof of earning
And the new season has just started so don't waste a moment to enjoy it too !!!
Just follow all the steps and tips like my tutorial suggest, and let the bitcoin fall in your pocket !!!
r/Bitcoinmoney - Tutorial [UHQ] [PASSIVE] Free Play2earn + tips + proof of earning
I hope you enjoy this sharing as I have been,
And don't forget to give me appreciation or comment for give me your impression.
What you need :
⦁ A computer or smartphone
⦁ A Browser
⦁ An internet connection
⦁ Crypto Wallet
The Method :
The cryptocurrency farm simulation that pays off !
By playing simple games for a few hours 2 days in a row, then logging in for 7 days, you will have already earned your first cryptocurrency miner for juicy passive income !
Feel free to reinvest it for even more passive income or to withdraw your money.
Nothing could be simpler and even more so with my sign up bonus and all my tips to earn even more, even faster !
The site is entering its 4th year of existence, so it's a safe bet !
Free sign up bonus :
By going through this link, you will earn without doing anything, just by signing up 0.00001 BTC !!!
Cryptocurrencies to win :
It is possible to withdraw your winnings in Ethereum ( ETH ), Dogecoin ( DOGE ), Bitcoin ( BTC ) , Binance coin ( BNB ), Polygon (MATIC) and Tether ( USDT ).
Principle of the site :
It will suffice to play a dozen mini game, to gain power mining cryptocurrencies during a period.
To finally invest in miners of virtual cryptocurrencies that will give you cryptocurrencies for life every day in passive without needing to provide any effort !
The first 10 wins increase the mining time granted by a game to 3 days.
Then 20 wins grants 5 days of mining time granted by a party.
Finally 30 wins and this bonus goes up to 7 days of straight cryptocurrency earnings for a single game played!
In order not to lose this multiplier you will need to play a game at least once every 24 hours.
Currently, you can mine different cryptocurrencies: BTC, Dogecoin, and ETH. Bnb Additionally, you can mine Tokens an ERC-20 token that functions as the game’s native currency.
YOU CAN SIGN UP HERE BY CLICKING: https://bit.ly/3wYnV9J

Sujet : LE MEILLEUR PLAY-TO-EARN
   Retour haut de page
Consulter la version web de cette page